Sign in to follow this  
Oaksonauthentic

Leather in Canada

It has been the craziest uphill battle to find high quality such as Horween in Canada at a decent price so that's why I decided one day to take the wheel myself and help everyone out. Purchasing leather online is one of the scariest things to do because you don't know what it will be like in person so I did my best to take as much worry out of the process as I could. I hope this is seen by people who went through what I did and understand the frustration! However thank you for taking the time to read this, I have attached a link so that anyone can come browse what we have to offer! https://www.oaleathersupply.com/

Take care!

Edited by northmount
Fixed broken link

On 2017-06-01 at 10:18 AM, Oaksonauthentic said:

It has been the craziest uphill battle to find high quality such as Horween in Canada at a decent price so that's why I decided one day to take the wheel myself and help everyone out. Purchasing leather online is one of the scariest things to do because you don't know what it will be like in person so I did my best to take as much worry out of the process as I could. I hope this is seen by people who went through what I did and understand the frustration! However thank you for taking the time to read this.

Take care!

Do you have a shop I can visit here in Calgary?

Tom

On 2017-06-01 at 3:48 PM, northmount said:

Do you have a shop I can visit here in Calgary?

Tom

I actually don't have a physical shop as of yet but we are working on it as fast as possible!

try Lonsdale Leather.  Based out of Vancouver and they have helped me out with some really nice stuff in the past.  Give them a call and they will send pictures or skype or whatever is the best way to show you what you are buying beforehand.  Ordering is straightforward and the service is really great!  Here's the link:

www.lonsdaleleather.com/

On 2017-06-16 at 8:37 AM, northmount said:

Here is their FB page https://www.facebook.com/Oaksonauthentic/

Tom

Thank you for the link! I have corrected the link and will place it here as well! OA Leather Supply