Sign in to follow this  
rayne100

Jiffy double-capped rivets

Hello all-

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get "Jiffy Double Capped Rivets"

I have been searching all over for another supplier for bulk purchases but have been unable to find them.

They are by far the best rivets for us. They hold up better than any others we have tried but Tandy stopped selling them and Vetran leather is not in business any longer.

I have found a site called Sartan's Working with leather that does sell them but they charge us sales tax and I was looking to go to the direct manufacturer.

If anyone knows I would really appreciate it.

Jessica

You might try Hide Crafters. They carry a double cap rivet, but I'm not sure if it is the Jiffy you are looking for. Give them a try at their Texas store, phone number 888-263-5277 or their Denver store, phone number 866-429-5453. I'm sure there are other places like Ohio Travel Bag (phone number not at hand) and other places.

You might try Hide Crafters. They carry a double cap rivet, but I'm not sure if it is the Jiffy you are looking for. Give them a try at their Texas store, phone number 888-263-5277 or their Denver store, phone number 866-429-5453. I'm sure there are other places like Ohio Travel Bag (phone number not at hand) and other places.

Thanks, I will try it