gl2t1a

USMC (Camoga) splitter for sale

Liquidating gunleather shop equipment and tools. Universal Shoe Machinery Corporation leather tool band knife leather splitter made by Camoga in Italy. Model No. C400S. Sixteen inch width capacity. Band knife splitters can thin heavy skirting-type veg-tanned leather from 12-13 oz down to about 3 oz. Motor feeds the leather. Splits come out with excellent flesh-side finish. Instead of buying the more expensive skived sides, just buy skirting and thin it to the desired thickness for your project. This machine was fed clicker-cut holster patterns for a uniform 7-8oz production item. Machine includes knife sharpening feature. Operates on 220 v 3-phase. Older machine but in good production working condition. I can provide a phase converter with purchase if you only have single-phase electricity for extra $$.  Weighs 915# so local pickup in Cottage Grove, OR is best but may be able to ship for cost. Asking $1100

DSCN3763small.JPG

DSCN3765small.JPG

WOW that is one super bargain. I already have one the same but I would buy it anyway if the shipping only cost as much as the machine on top. $2200 total or a bit more.