venator

High Quality Belt Buckles Needed

Hey folks, I'm trying to find a source for some High Quality belt buckles.  Ideally I'd love some that are reversible in stainless (as opposed to nickle plated copper).   I'm looking mostly for stainless or titanium at better pricing than you find on amazon.  Any ideas?  1.5" and 1.25".

Thanks team.

17 hours ago, AZNightwolf said:

Unfortunately his selection isn't great for dress buckles, they're virtually all nickle plated and I'm specifically hoping for stainless or titanium.  I can find both on amazon but I feel like there's got to be better pricing.

Nickle plate I can get from china for $2 a buckle.

Abbey England has stainless (as well as brass, antique brass etc.). They told me they can offer any finish I want for all their buckles, they just don't list all the finishes on every buckle. I just ordered some stainless, however I am located in Romania so shipping is cheap for me. Since you are located outside of the EU you would pay 19% less than me...it might make it worth while for you...

Buckle Guy is good but sometimes they just don't have what I am looking for (for example brass colored watch buckles!). Finding good quality hardware can be hard!

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

-Adam

On 6/7/2017 at 11:36 AM, venator said:

Hey folks, I'm trying to find a source for some High Quality belt buckles.  Ideally I'd love some that are reversible in stainless (as opposed to nickle plated copper).   I'm looking mostly for stainless or titanium at better pricing than you find on amazon.  Any ideas?  1.5" and 1.25".

Thanks team.

Weaver Leather

Bieler Manufacturing

Solid Stainless & Solid Brass, < $2.00 1.5"

12 hours ago, Frankqv said:

Weaver Leather

Bieler Manufacturing

Solid Stainless & Solid Brass, < $2.00 1.5"

Thanks, I'll take a look. 

found some really nice stainless ones on ali-express.  They're not pivotable but they're a solid, good looking buckle at a decent price.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-top-quality-long-time-using-metal-men-belt-buckle-stainless-steel-leather-craft-accessories/32691514883.html

They have them in 1.25" and 1.5"

I purchased a few in both sizes and while shipping was painfully slow the quality is good.

I use # 49 buckles and # 12 buckles on our double sided gunbelts and Latigo belts respectively. We purchase more than 200 at a time. These same buckles are $5-$6 from other online suppliers. Weaver has a great selection,they are wholesale only,you need a tax ID

Frank

Franks Classic Leather

I don't believe Weaver's is Wholesale only, but that is sure the way they want you to roll. What is it to be a wholesale customer? $1,500 annual orders or something?

Your right Weaver isn't wholesale only,their retail pricing is different than their wholesale pricing. Wholesale is $1220 a year.

weaver wholesale pricing

#49 Buckles. 

#12 buckles 

Regard

Frank

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

Edited by Frankqv

12 & 49 buckles

Frank

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

I'm looking for SEAMLESS roller buckles, 2.5 inch and 4. 

I've looked everywhere... Any ideas? 

To qualify for wholesale from Weaver, you need a tax ID, and a $500 opening order.  $1200 a year.  If you don't hit that $1200 your account is closed, and you would need to re-open with another $500.  

But, yes, we do offer retail now.  www.weaverleathersupply.com with no requirement.  Orders of $100+ ship free freight and there are often discounts and promos that are put out on social media.  

Popular roller buckles for belts are the standard 999 buckles in nickel and brass plate as well as stainless, the #50 buckle is a bit nicer buckle, we have in Brass, Stainless, and black, the #49 is another option in Brass and Stainless.  

Our #100 buckles that we stock are now seamless.  We made that change at the beginning of the year for our new April catalog.  

Let me know if anyone has questions on buckles or wholesale/retail.  

Edited by Weaver Leather Supply