gunman1876

Walther PPKs holster pattern

What kind of holster are you wanting to make?  I have made several pancake style holsters and one avenger style holster for my and my son's PPK style handguns.  I usually just make my own pattern with a tracing from the gun.  My personal favorite to carry is the pancake style for cc.  I can scan and send you one of my patterns or you can look at a couple other places.  I'm sure there may be others out there.  

JLS Leather has some holster downloads on the website but not for the PPK.  You could probably adjust the stitch lines on some of the smaller patterns or he has some tutorials on holster making.  Most or all of the patterns there are free downloads.  There a lot of folks on leatherworker.net  that use his patterns including himself.  

http://www.jlsleather.com/diy/pattern-making/gun-holster-patterns/

Adams leather is also a site that has patterns for download.  I believe there is a pattern on there for a Walther PPS on the list.  

https://www.adamsleatherworks.com/product-category/patterns/

37 minutes ago, bland said:

I can scan and send you one of my patterns

Sweet!  Good to see someone offering some actual real assistance around here.  

For the record, I don't have that one (though I did start one and will get back to that as time allows).  Just wanted to commend you for your offer to help the next guy! :clapping:

Edited by JLSleather