Used a JLS G19 pattern as a base and upsized it. Hermann Oak 7/8 Fiebings black with 1mm White Tiger. Showed a pic to a guy at work with a G21 and he bought it. 

received_10203564011016185.jpeg

received_10203564011296192.jpeg

Nice!  Clean lines, good color, tight stitchin', jus the right amount o' detailin'... AND a fella customizin' them patterns to suit (no wheel reinventing) :clapping:

Very nice Matt. I've got a G19 that needs a new holster now. And the G17...maybe the G26.

Oh, boy, here we go again!

I did the same thing, but went in a different direction. I made some changes to a JLS Glock 19 pattern to fit a Kahr CW45 pistol and changed his 1911 magazine pattern to fit the mag...

Kahr CW45.jpg

Sweet looking holsters gentlemen!

6 hours ago, K5HEP said:

I did the same thing, but went in a different direction. I made some changes to a JLS Glock 19 pattern to fit a Kahr CW45 pistol and changed his 1911 magazine pattern to fit the mag...

Kahr CW45.jpg

I like that black and red. Did a front pocket wallet for my brother in it. Also his G43 pattern works good for a starting point for a LC9!

Great job guys.

Looks nice and clean.  For aesthetic appeal maybe try to round the stitch lines around the trigger guard a little.  I use a dime to find the right radius in that area.  It probably doesn't affect the function, but I think it pleases the eye a little more to have a radius rather than a right angle.  Just my two cents; it's still a solid holster. 

On 6/11/2017 at 3:12 PM, Mattsbagger said:

I like that black and red. Did a front pocket wallet for my brother in it. Also his G43 pattern works good for a starting point for a LC9!

Glad to hear about the LC9 - I need a pancake for mine.  

Back to the original post - that is a great looking  holster.  Love the white stitching on the black.