Hi all!  Just completed new sheath for the dagger Kizlyar KO-1. Very nice dagger I should say, well balased and comfortable in hand. Aus-8, very sharp. Caucasian nutwood and leather on the handle.  About materials, it's heavy veg tanned leather, natural colour, oil and RTC from Bee Natural Leather care on top finish. 

Thanks for watching comments are welcome.

17532893_m.jpg

17532894_m.jpg

17532895_m.jpg

17532896_m.jpg

17532897_m.jpg

17532898_m.jpg

17532899_m.jpg

Edited by MaverickFZX750

I like it all.

Sam Brown buttons are very underrated.  Nice touch.  I've used them on a number of projects.  Looks good.  

Thank you mates! I'm not sure that is Sam Brown's buttons, but it's enough quality brass studs too.

Very nice.  I like how you paid attention and took care with the finer details of the sheath.  The creasing on the strap and hole for the stud are perfect.  Stitching and the arrowhead stamp pattern is excellent, also.  The lighter colour works really well with the handle of the knife.

Thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, MaverickFZX750 said:

Thank you mates! I'm not sure that is Sam Brown's buttons, but it's enough quality brass studs too.

That's what they are called in the states.  Regardless; simple, classy, and effective.  

8 hours ago, Basically Bob said:

Very nice.  I like how you paid attention and took care with the finer details of the sheath.  The creasing on the strap and hole for the stud are perfect.  Stitching and the arrowhead stamp pattern is excellent, also.  The lighter colour works really well with the handle of the knife.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot. It's a really pleasure for me to read this words. Yeah, l love this natural light colour and as times goes by it will come darker like keyholder on the photo, that's beautiful I think.  Actually, it's first time when I used the basketwave stamp such a non-classical way and I'm absolutely sure it can be better in some detailes))))

1 hour ago, chiefjason said:

That's what they are called in the states.  Regardless; simple, classy, and effective.  

Oh! I didn't know and will remember. Thank you. 

Edited by MaverickFZX750

Friend,

I just wanted to give you a "Thumbs Up" for showing the naked blade. I know it's a Leather Forum, but Dang! It is frustrating to wonder just what sort of Knife is hidden in the Sheath.

And yes, I saw this earlier and should have praised you then AND it's a fine-looking sheath.

…..RVM45

Love how you did the southern cross!

Sam Browne studs, named after their use in "Sam Browne belts", popular with military and police uniforms throughout the world.

Sam_Browne_Belt_Black_Gold__16546.1481051192.386.513.jpg

Edited by alpha2