company6leather

Wanted: Round knife

Hello friends I am looking to buy a round knife from the older makers, C.S Osborne, Gomph, W. Rose. let me know what you have that you will part with thanks!

Just now, 480volt said:

Bruce Johnson or Bob Douglas are a good place to start

I have checked Bruce's website but to no avail there are no round knives available. I will also check with Bob thank you for your reply!

Call or email Bruce, just because he doesn't have one listed doesn't  necessarily mean he doesn't have one.

you ever find your round knife

i have 2 a rose from phil  120 

c.s. osb  1826 newark  100

sharp around 4 inches wide 

i'll find out if you really want one

Hi there, I have a Round knife from leather wranglers that its virtually new. Am looking to sell around 150 USD + worldwide shipping

21 hours ago, RedWhiteCarryGoods said:

Hi there, I have a Round knife from leather wranglers that its virtually new. Am looking to sell around 150 USD + worldwide shipping

For being your first post...I don't believe you. :eusa_naughty:

22 hours ago, RedWhiteCarryGoods said:

Please post a good closeup photo, or two, of your round knife. Nothing much sells here without clear photos. Also let folks know your location and what currency you accept and methods of payment. Items shipped to the US from Asia may be subject to import duty.

On 2/26/2018 at 7:22 PM, Wizcrafts said:

Please post a good closeup photo, or two, of your round knife. Nothing much sells here without clear photos. Also let folks know your location and what currency you accept and methods of payment. Items shipped to the US from Asia may be subject to import duty.

You dun scared 'im away! lol!!!