Haven't posted any projects for a while.  Made a new phone case for wife.  4/5 weight.leather with magnetic clasp.  3 card slots ( full with 9 cards).  Saddle stitched six stitches per inch. 

test phone case 1.jpg

phone case finish 1.jpg

phone case finish 2.jpg

phone case open.jpg

Looks very nice. Would love to see pictures of the interior. 

I have done an ID window but quit doing it in favor of just card slots.   In order to keep the weight and bulkiness down I opted for glazed pig for 2 slots.  

phone open.JPG

Looks great! How is the phone secured to the case? I have kicked around the idea of making a similar case for my tablet,  but haven't figured out how to secure it.

It is secured in a silicone type phone case that is stitched down the center of the back and at the closure strap.  Theoretically you could use it as a stand to watch videos on the airplane or whatever.  I never got to finish the edges as it was put into use prior to completion.  

Thanks. I've considered that, unfortunately my tablet is probably too old to find a case that Will fit. Besides, I would need a crowbar to get it away from my granddaughter long enough to even draw a pattern.