TheHernandezWorkshop

How can I get these patterns ?

Hello there ,

for a few days now I've been looking at these asian wallets (http://goodsjapan.com/leathercraft-book-mens-long-wallet-made-of-leather-diy-leather-crafting-1636-p.asp) , there's many Japanese books on them and whatnot but I don't read Japanese, I don't wanna deal with any of the shipping stuff and whatnot so do any of y'all know where I could find any books here in the US or just order off a more common site that have similar or patterns of the same style ? Maybe an ebook or in-store

Thank y'all in advance! (:

It looks like it is illustrated well. And it comes with the patterns. I bet you could muddle through it.

Then again, they don't look that hard to design.

There are plenty of long wallet patterns available on Etsy and online. Look at some YouTube videos a lot off free or cheap downloadable patterns.

Do some deep diving on this forum.  You can use a google search:  site:leatherworker.net wallet pattern  or whatever wallet terms you are looking for.  Look through the purses, wallets, and belts section for ideas.  Check out JLS - he has tutorials on pattern making and has a few wallets.  This site has literally thousands of posts that will get you to what you are looking for.  And when you make your wallet, post it and you will receive expert reviews on your work.

Good luck with your wallets!