Stitch length: 3-13mm

Sewing thickness: 6mm 

Sewing needle: CP*5

Motor: 750W/ 220V one-phase  50-60hz

750W/ 380V three-phase  50-60hz

Exportation packing gross weight: 192 Kg

Exportation packing parameter: 114*66*144(L*W*H) cm

2. Characteristics:

1. Suitable for sports shoes, casual shoes side seam locking type sideline processing.

2. All parts were manufactured by HAAS CNC machines, high precision machining parts.

3. Using electronic speed motor speed can be flexible, stop the needle position by computer control.

shoes

2016061311035764.jpg

I may never stitch a sidewall on a shoe in my life, but I REALLY want one of these machines. That design is just fascinating and I think these would be great for sewing bags and all kinds of other things.

What is the cost of it?

22 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I may never stitch a sidewall on a shoe in my life, but I REALLY want one of these machines. That design is just fascinating and I think these would be great for sewing bags and all kinds of other things.

We think you're right . . this particular design must have been bred from a 205-370 and a 29K72!  Able to do something that neither of those two stalwarts wouldn't really be able to manage . . almost.

This unit reminds us how much shoe manufacture has changed since our Frobana "Side Sole Stitcher" was made sometime in the late 1950's, that's a great slow speed machine for stitching in an almost blind spot but it's "linear" in how you use it and with a throat of barely more than 1" depth if you're not make shoe uppers then it's main category would be belt manufacture . . or, as we do, for heavyweight "kinky" impact toys.  Ouch!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth there Uwe ;)
220v or 380v is fine by me ( and most of us on the right side of the pond ), but , I'm thinking given that the major demographic of leatherworker.net is in the USA that it would need to be also available in 110v monophase 50/60 version , not many people have 380 3 phase at home.Is elastictrickery the same way up in OZ ?

Very nice machine indeed. Watched a lot of youtube for these kind of machines. But I don't realy need it either. But if I had the money, I would buy one today.

To bad the sewing thickness is only 6mm. Enough for shoes I guess, but in my head I am sewing al kinds of stuff with this cool machine. 

8 hours ago, Uwe said:

Uwe,

When you get yours let me know and I will bring a pair of skates down and we will see if it can sew tongues in. If it can.....well I'll be in trouble.

10 hours ago, mikesc said:

Took the words right out of my mouth there Uwe ;)
220v or 380v is fine by me ( and most of us on the right side of the pond ), but , I'm thinking given that the major demographic of leatherworker.net is in the USA that it would need to be also available in 110v monophase 50/60 version , not many people have 380 3 phase at home.Is elastictrickery the same way up in OZ ?

In general, we custom-made 110V motors for US or Japan customers and need one week to do it

1 hour ago, robinindustry said:

In general, we custom-made 110V motors for US or Japan customers and need one week to do it

You could consider shipping these machines without motors for the US and Canadian markets. We have easy access to all kinds of 110 volt servo motors.

29 minutes ago, Wizcrafts said:

You could consider shipping these machines without motors for the US and Canadian markets. We have easy access to all kinds of 110 volt servo motors.

as machine is very professional, it's better comes with motor and table, the table and motor is hard to buy it in local, 

Nice! Now if it had more clearance under the foot and took heavy thread it would be nice for holsters, although it would handle belts as is.

Mike, we use 230v/50 Hz single phase, 415v 3-phase.

On 28/06/2017 at 1:56 PM, dikman said:

Nice! Now if it had more clearance under the foot and took heavy thread it would be nice for holsters, although it would handle belts as is.

Mike, we use 230v/50 Hz single phase, 415v 3-phase.

I think we looked at importing these babies but they are expensive!

On 2017/6/28 at 5:33 AM, Hockeymender said:

Uwe,

When you get yours let me know and I will bring a pair of skates down and we will see if it can sew tongues in. If it can.....well I'll be in trouble.

if possble, we can stitching your shoes and show the video to you.

On 2017/6/28 at 5:33 AM, Hockeymender said:

Uwe,

This side wall sole stitching machine can sewing attached skates shoes

1.jpg

16 hours ago, robinindustry said:

if possble, we can stitching your shoes and show the video to you.

I am talking hockey skates, and I need to be able to sew new/different tongues into the skate. The toe cap is very hard plastic, and the skate needs to fit into the machine so the entire width of the tongue can be sewn to the end of the toe cap. 

1 hour ago, Hockeymender said:

I am talking hockey skates, and I need to be able to sew new/different tongues into the skate. The toe cap is very hard plastic, and the skate needs to fit into the machine so the entire width of the tongue can be sewn to the end of the toe cap. 

Do you have a picture that show the position you want sewing?