There's a line forming for the bird feeder?@!@#$!

DSC01098.jpgTaken from the second floor deck over the back yard ... this guy waiting his turn while his buddy raids the bird seed.  Two dogs at the patio door didn't worry him one bit ...

What the .... @#!?!@##$!!!

The wench wife supposed to get me some coffee. Instead, she comes back from picking up her new car!@#!???  What was wrong with the old one?  Wait.. we still have the old one too?    

:head_hurts_kr:

Edited by JLSleather

Probably still don't have your coffee. Women!

4 hours ago, JLSleather said:

What the .... @#!?!@##$!!!

The wench wife supposed to get me some coffee. Instead, she comes back from picking up her new car!@#!???  What was wrong with the old one?  Wait.. we still have the old one too?    

:head_hurts_kr:

Did I not warn you bout them NZ ones already mate???

Next time spy on her and see how you it is you like your coffee and threaten to make it yourself in the future......Maybe:unsure:

Git my own coffee.  Hmm.. Git my own coffee.  Wait -- vague memories comin' back now ... ;)

Go on..... you can do it.    

The kitchen is the place where the smell of food comes from.............:innocent:

Strange isn't it, they can be heading for retirement, and still maintain the social and domestic skills of a 3 year old teenager:P:).

Well I must say this is somewhat disconcerting. Most members I think come here to get some assistance and sometimes to help people with a problem. Invalid interjections aside and before the moderators can shut this down, JLS I have given this some serious thought and have come up with a few hopefully helpful suggestions. That little spoon used for getting into those tighter areas when ya moulding THEY call it a T spoon and  is somewhat misnamed as its really a coffee and sugar spoon when not in the workshop. Now here's a tip worth noting - If after making up a cuppa n tasting you find that your eye is suddenly hurting, you have to remember to take the spoon out of the cup first. Oh and dont forget that it must be thoroughly stirred first. Ya coffee I mean.

Now I must admit I have been getting a little inpatient of late and what I am trying to work out is how can I teach mine to match up my socks???? Over 30 years married now and I still cant work that out:huh: I already know not to say anything after 4 as its getting to close too dinner by then. Any help would be most appreciated. Seriously;)

Yeah, the sock thing is a mystery. When I get dressed in the dark, then around noon realize that one is brown and one is black, I think back to my sock matcher did it in the daylight. ???

Good thing I wear my pants a little long to cover an ankle holster. I don't mind the holster peeking out occasionally, but mis-matched socks?!?!? Never!

Build a feeder for the squirrels so they no longer raid the bird feeder - thats like buying a car for the wife so she no longer takes yours :rofl:

Regarding making coffee - buy some instant coffee - boil some water and combine these two things (but be care full don´t overdose it - meaning do not take too much instant coffee powder - when the mixture looks muddy you have not enough water) - but better check youtube - you may find some tutorial Videos of how to combine instant coffee and hot (boiled) water. But don´t hurt your self - better ask google first. If you already hurt your self - please don´t pull the water company to court because they did not tell you hat hot water is hot.

regarding socks - buy just black socks in same size and same material - thats the secret. I have more life hacks but I don´t think thats probably the right place here.

Oh - BTW - dogs often do what the leader of the pack thought them. ;) Probably opening the door for the dogs could have solved the problem - though I´m not sure... :huh:

Edited by Constabulary

May I interject here.    

You can, if pushed, use an 'egg' spoon.   These are specially designed for eating your runny egg and soldiers.    But they can be used for coffee, just don't let the egg police see you.

As to socks, my free time is too precious for sock matching.   The husband's socks are also black, so that even he can manage to match them up.

#!@$!~@~@@#$!!!

Okay, getting over and around some things.  Today, we're back on the junk mail. This time it's American Express and State Farm Insurance.  I'm not a member of either, and I've previously declined multiple offers from both.  

• I put a board on the side of the bird stand for the squirrels to sit.
  • Told teh wife keep ONE car.  Decide teh one you like best, sell the other.  We aint a car lot.
  • I have socks. They're all white.  And no colored strip at the top, causing them not to match.  They ALL match.  

Now, to send that State Farm guy some interesting offers from American Express... :whistle:

6 hours ago, JLSleather said:

• Told teh wife keep ONE car.  Decide teh one you like best, sell the other.  We aint a car lot.

Best hope she don't sell the new one at a big discount to the feller down the road...

Knew a story of a soon to be divorced wife that sold her hubbie's Porsche for $1 while it was still community property...

Better hide th' stitcher if n ya fine j-ya-sef in a sim'lar sit-che-ation.

15 hours ago, YinTx said:

Porsche for $1 while it was still c

HA!

I forgot all about that.  Back in teh 70's when I was a kid, I saw my Uncle Tom sell 6 of his 7 Cadillacs for $1 plus a glass of beer each.  Getting divorced, didn't like her one bit.  So he went to the saloon with the titles -- told everybody you could buy a car for a dollar.  One guy said 'yer drunk', and Thomas told him yes i am, but I DO have a title and you CAN buy one for $1 (and one bottle).

He had one for each day of the week, and sold 6 of them in a day.  When I asked why, he said he didn't want that #$!@#!$%!@ to end up with ''em!

Uncle Thomas had some money - didn't really need them  --- but apparently had some issues as well ;) REALLY REALLY didn't like people telling him what he can or can't do with his money.

4 hours ago, JLSleather said:

REALLY REALLY didn't like people telling him what he can or can't do with his money.

Well who DOES?! :lol:  Exactly why I am single, I got tired of someone else spending my money because he couldn't handle his own, and then wanting to pick a fight in the middle of the night wondering what happens to HIS money.  Man, I just don't miss those days at all!

9 hours ago, JLSleather said:

HA!

I forgot all about that.  Back in teh 70's when I was a kid, I saw my Uncle Tom sell 6 of his 7 Cadillacs for $1 plus a glass of beer each.  Getting divorced, didn't like her one bit.  So he went to the saloon with the titles -- told everybody you could buy a car for a dollar.  One guy said 'yer drunk', and Thomas told him yes i am, but I DO have a title and you CAN buy one for $1 (and one bottle).

My ex- was conned into selling my Cadillac for £100. Guy forged a letter. He was to buy some spare parts kept in the trunk. By the time I got home and told police guy was across the border

Junk mail - dunno if this would work for you; I pack up the junk mail, with old newspapers and stuff and mail it to the company. Only I don't pay the postage. I mark it 'Urgent papers inside' so the company feels compelled to receive it, thus having to pay the mailing charges. [return address is that of the company] I include a note; 'you stop sending me your carp and I'll stop sending you mine'. Works every time

sock; yup, all black socks for me

8 hours ago, Big Sioux Saddlery said:

Well who DOES?! :lol:  Exactly why I am single, I got tired of someone else spending my money because he couldn't handle his own, and then wanting to pick a fight in the middle of the night wondering what happens to HIS money.  Man, I just don't miss those days at all!

I've got one of those, took years to train him out of those bad habits, but going back to the wonderful single life was very tempting.B)   As to divorce, the first hubby was welcome to the lot, which wasn't much, just happy to leave him to it.

Junk mail?    Tedious waste of a tree.

Unsolicited phone calls selling me stuff?    Old ARP whistle kept by phone if they get too persistant, or immediate 'go to' if they are trying to sell double glazing/insulation.

One question though.   Even if all the socks are black, how come there is still an odd sock when emptying the washing machine?

16 minutes ago, LumpenDoodle2 said:

Even if all the socks are black, how come there is still an odd sock when emptying the washing machine?

ask hubby - he probably used it for brewing outdoor coffee or so. But better you just find unknown socks you probably can associate with someone living in your house instead of finding other parts of underwear that you cannot associate with someone living in your house  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Constabulary said:

ask hubby - he probably used it for brewing outdoor coffee or so. But better you just find unknown socks you probably can associate with someone living in your house instead of finding other parts of underwear that you cannot associate with someone living in your house  :lol:

Lordy, who has the energy for shenanigans nowadays, unless a Women!s Weekly is involved (homage to much missed Victoria Wood).

As to the possibility of cross dressing, this is Scotland, the land of good, sensible, industrial grade underwear.   Cumfy knickers, de regour.