Sign in to follow this  
cem

Wanted Lucris M A Series III Clicker

I've been looking on ebay for the last few weeks but nothing has come up still trying to decide whether to buy one new or not as I have to stretch the funds I have available for the new shed (after the move) and a clicker.

Would prefer it if possible to get one from Australia as I guess shipping would be expensive from overseas as the Lucris website say they are 45kg.

Cheers,

Clair

I am a dealer for Lucris here in Canada and yes you should buy them direct from Lucris as the shipping would be very prohibitive. They are also awkward to ship and most people mess that up. I have sold over 250 of these machines in North America and I can attest to them being great machines and very well made.

Tell them Henry sent you to them.

Cheers, Henry

Creative Leatherworks

Toronto, Canada

416-231-1870

I am a dealer for Lucris here in Canada and yes you should buy them direct from Lucris as the shipping would be very prohibitive. They are also awkward to ship and most people mess that up. I have sold over 250 of these machines in North America and I can attest to them being great machines and very well made.

Tell them Henry sent you to them.

Cheers, Henry

Creative Leatherworks

Toronto, Canada

416-231-1870

Say, Henry, who should I contact about acquiring one of these clickers to be shipped to Peru?

Say, Henry, who should I contact about acquiring one of these clickers to be shipped to Peru?

I can sell you one of these machines. I have shipped them as far away as Italy and Abu Dhabi so Peru should be no less challenging I suspect. Feel free to Email me address details and I will try and find out a shipping cost for you.

Cheers,

Henry Veenhoven

Email me

My web Site

416-231-1870