1CJK

Blue Guns for sale

I bought these Blue guns new back in February 2017. I was going to start a holster business and have since changed my mind. They all are Brand new and never used except for #6 in the list. it just has a little leather dye transfer from wet forming.

I would like to sell all together. $385 plus free shipping in the lower 48. If I don't sell as a complete set after a couple of weeks i will sell them for $35 each plus $7.15 Flat rate USPS shipping. 

1. Glock 19/23/32 

2. Glock 26/22/33 

3. Glock 43 

4. Glock 42 

5. S&W  M&P 40c 

6. S&W Shield M&P 9

7. S&W Bodyguard 380

8. S&W Bodyguard 380 with laser

9. Kahr PM9

10. Kimber Micro Raptor 380

11. P238

FullSizeRender.jpg

If you don't sell as a set, collar at me, interested in the some of the Glocks. Not sure if you are from Oklahoma or not, might be able to meet you as well,. I typed in Oklahoma in the search bar and this came up so new to the site, I don't know where you are from though.

I was just made aware that I have a typo on #2. It is the 26/27/33 model.

Also #11 is a Sig P238

Edited by 1CJK

Also, interested in the Sig P238 if you don't sell as a set.

YinTx

I have had several people pm me about buying certain ones. So at this point if there is a model you would like let me know. I can get about 4 molds in small flat rate box so if you buy more than one or more it will only be the one charge of $7.15 for shipping and If it is more than 4 molds I will pick up the difference on shipping if your in the lower 48 US.

Received, as new condition.  Thanks for the prompt delivery!

YinTx

i will buy 5 and 6 if its still available 

anything left? im interested in 2 or 3. can paypal! witsilleathers@gmail. or pm me