mattattenborough

We Need an Adventurous Skilled Leather Worker to Join our Team

Hello, my name is Matt, I am an American living overseas in Qatar and am starting a new leather goods company with my partners who are two British nationals, and a Qatari.  We're looking for an experienced, adventurous, leather worker/machinist to come join our team.  We are offering a good salary (TAX FREE), housing, transportation, 1 month paid vacation, profit sharing, and even equity in the company for the right person.

We are launching our brand of travel and everyday bags made exclusively from camel leather, it's why were in Qatar.  We are also focused on incorporating modern technology into classic leather bags and bringing them into the 21st century.

If you're an adventurous person always wanting to visit a new place, see what's over the next hill, and be part of the next big thing, please drop me a line and let's talk about the potential opportunity!

Guest Petja

Hello, Matt, I am interested in this job. My email is petajar@gmail.com. 

Petra Jarosova (Slovak republic)

Hi Matt,just saw this add and wondered if you were still looking for help, I have been making for the last 25 years from bags wallets to beelts and dog collars from the design pattern cutting to making and finishing and even selling as well as making I have also taught ate the London school of Fashion if this is of any help to you please get in contact my email is below.

regards John Temple

email. John.temple2@btopenworld.com

Hi Matt,

Im interested to join with you. Im a handcraft and love this job.

You can see my product in this forum and see how I can do.

Regard,

hoangle.dtc@gmail.com