Dakota74

Nick-o-sew refurbished Adler Sewing Machine for Sale

I bought an Adler refurbished machine from Nick-o-sew four years ago.  I've used it for one project.  It has several extra bobbins, a thread stand for two cones, a table, foot speed and knee lift, plus it runs forward and backward.  I'm no expert on sewing, and this was a mistake as it's kind of beyond my abilities.  I will sell this considerable less than I paid for it.  $950.00 with buyer responsible for shipping from Illinois.

Hi Dakota74;

All listings must include photos of the machine for sale. Also it would be helpful to include your machines model number.

You are almost there Dakota74, just a little more and you will have it. You can do this.

I look forward to seeing your Adler sewing machine.

Regards and Thank you.

Can you send me information on this machine model, motor etc.  I am fairly local and interested-Gail

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm out for a day or so, but will take some pix and post and respond to model, motor etc.  Thank you.

Adler Model is 467FA-373G.  Electronic Servo Motor is model NKS-4000

Table and Machine.pdf

Machine.pdf

Edited by Dakota74
Add photos

Hi, all.  Since I posted this in 2017, I've had a few medical issues.  Cancer in my leg required amputation.  But I'm alive!  And now cancer free.  Still looking to sell this Adler machine, and would be willing to entertain any offer north of $350.00.  It is sitting in my basement shop, and has not been used since my original post!  Please feel free to make to an offer.  I need to sell.  Happy Quarantining!

This looks like a pretty darn good deal!  Unfortunately I'm too far away.

What part of Illinois?

On 4/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, e52ford said:

What part of Illinois?

From his profile:

Tom

Dimensions of table are:  32" H x 47.5" L x 20 1/4" L.  Sewing machine stands another 10" H above table...