Sign in to follow this  
BakerStreet

Howdy from Fort Worth

Hello all.  New to the forums and wanted to stop in and introduce myself.  I'm BakerStreet which is short for BakerStreet Leatherworks.  I'm a hobbyist at this point but looking to grow into a home based business and then maybe a small shop at some point.  I grew up watching my dad do fantastic work with leather.  So I have a bit of background in it, but I am just now getting into it seriously.  I look forward to visiting with y'all and learning and sharing what I learn.  Thanks for letting me join in the fun  

BTW I am planning to start a blog about my progression with leatherwork.  Will share the details as I get them settled.  Thanks again

Welcome to forum. I've learned a good bit from good folks here. For the most part everyone seems eager to help if you have a question. 

Welcome to the forum. I like to tell everyone who mentions starting a business to check out "The E² Revisited". This short book has a wealth of information about what a business person is really in for. You can probably pick it up for less than 10 bucks.

I only wish I had read it before starting 2 different failed business attempts. That book would have saved me lots of money.

Good Luck, and God Bless The Great Republic!!!

Thanks for the tip. Will look into it. I am excited about getting it all started.