Hooksetz

Adler 30-1 help

@BattleAx you can hide a user’s signature by clicking on the little down-arrow pop-up menu in top right area of the signature. Embedding videos in the signature is perhaps not a recommended practice. It took me a few moments to figure what was going on and how Arnold infiltrated this topic, haha. I’ve hidden quite a few signatures over the years. 

Edited by Uwe

Yeah - thats on me - it was meant to be a just a link in the signature but forum turned it into a full size video. I removed it  ;) I also have hidden some over sized signatures of members.

5 hours ago, Constabulary said:

Yeah - thats on me - it was meant to be a just a link in the signature but forum turned it into a full size video. I removed it  ;) I also have hidden some over sized signatures of members.

Thank you.

I ended up selling this stitcher to a Canadian...he paid what I had in it, and for some reason hauled this thing back to Canada to put into a museum...lol...from Germany, to Fla  to its resting place in Canada...