kschmadeka

New Gun Molds Site

I've just got my new gun mold site up and running, you can see it at:

www.kevinsgunmolds.com

For a while I've been selling white plastic gun molds that were not the best.  They worked, though the plastic wasn't the best for this purpose, it was just what I was using for other purposes and had on hand. 

I've started using Polytek 15-3, a dense and durable slow-cure mineral filled plastic with some of the lowest shrinkage there is.  A vacuum degassing chamber is used to keep bubbles to a minimum.  I've also improved my mold-making skills and now can offer quality gun molds.   The amount of time required to make these is a lot greater but I'm keeping the price to $35 each.  If you buy three you get one free, just tell me which one you want. 

My model line is limited right now because I'm remaking a lot of my old molds.  Below is a list of what's currently available.  If you need one that's not on this list you can ask to be notified.  Most all of what I make is in the pocket gun category, because that's what I make holsters for.  Every model with a trigger guard is available filled or unfilled.  Guns with thin trigger guards have the guards thickened on the inside, in a way that you can easily dremel out the thickening if your application requires it.

Kevin Schmadeka   www.kevinsconcealment.com   www.kevinsgunmolds.com

Beretta 21A                

Beretta 3032

Cobra Standard         

Cobra Big Bore    

Cobra Long Bore    

DB9                            

DB9 CTL                    

G42                            

G42 CTLR                  

G42 CTLG

G42 ARMA  TR5

G43                            

G43 CTLG                 

G43 CTLR                  

G43 ARMA  TR5

G17/22           

G19/23                       

NAA 22LLR               

NAA PUG                  

NAA 22M

NAA Sidewinder

Phoenix HP22             

Ruger LCP

Ruger LCP DS122

Ruger LCP Vir R5

Seecamp                     

Taurus TCP

Taurus TCP CTL

KGM_RGR_LCP.JPG

Edited by kschmadeka

Could be cool, the price is  really attractive. Got some revolver pics to share?

5 hours ago, CaptQuirk said:

Could be cool, the price is  really attractive. Got some revolver pics to share?

The only revolvers I have are the NAA .22 revolvers.  I'll get some pics taken soon.

Nice site and nice prices.  I'll be keeping you in mind.  I am interested in some larger revolver copies like - S&W 629, S&W 500, Ruger Red Hawk. I'll be signing up for your notification of new molds that you start to do.

UPDATE ON DUMMY GUNS

I no longer have the site at kevinsgunmolds.com but have now put them all in a listing on my regular holster site.  You can now find these at:

https://www.kevinsconcealment.com/products/holster-molds

Lots of new models that no one else has and I'm now using the same plastic as Cook's Gun Molds.  If they don't start selling more I might be dropping this side business though.

The question I would have is more about dimensional accuracy than "purdy" shapes and colors.  They don't seem to be in any particular order.