Been a while since I posted, so here are a few projects we've done lately. Dobro Straps, Guitar Straps, Wallet, Harmonica Bandolier, Bible Covers, etc.

Aweb_8948.jpg

Aweb_8950.jpg

Aweb_8954.jpg

Aweb_8955.jpg

Aweb_8957.jpg

Aweb_8958.jpg

Aweb_8960.jpg

Aweb_8961.jpg

Aweb_8962.jpg

Aweb_8963.jpg

Aweb_8964.jpg

Aweb_8966.jpg

Aweb_8969.jpg

Aweb_8971.jpg

Aweb_8972.jpg

Aweb_8975.jpg

Aweb_8977.jpg

Aweb_8979.jpg

Aweb_8986.jpg

Very nice work, Chief...as always...beautiful carving and stamping. I really like how your dyeing turned out, especially the tan pieces...that's sometimes a troublesome color for me, depending on the hide, etc. 

I bet whoever ended up with that harmonica bandolier is a sure enough beast on stage!

And those Bible covers...Wow! I know a church lady or three that have been after me for a few. When measured against my past meager efforts, I can't decide whether I find your'n to be inspirational or discouraging :unsure:

To borrow from your slogan: may your customers live a long time to carry such beautiful and functional leatherwork, sir.

Very nice work Ken. 

Thanks for all the help and advice you've given me. 

1 hour ago, Double Daddy said:

Very nice work, Chief...as always...beautiful carving and stamping. I really like how your dyeing turned out, especially the tan pieces...that's sometimes a troublesome color for me, depending on the hide, etc. 

I bet whoever ended up with that harmonica bandolier is a sure enough beast on stage!

And those Bible covers...Wow! I know a church lady or three that have been after me for a few. When measured against my past meager efforts, I can't decide whether I find your'n to be inspirational or discouraging :unsure:

To borrow from your slogan: may your customers live a long time to carry such beautiful and functional leatherwork, sir.

Thanks, I really appreciate the nice comments.

51 minutes ago, JKHelms said:

Very nice work Ken. 

Thanks for all the help and advice you've given me. 

Thanks,