Johanna

Adult area on Leatherworker.net

please add me to this section.

thanks. :)

heck sign me up and let me at least look at it...

PM sent, please add me to the list.

We have an adult area on this site with biker flash (nudes and fantasy art), bondage gear (BDSM) topics and the some of the most tasteless, but funny, jokes on the internet. I can add other categories as you think of them. Okay, well, this area is growing, and anyone who wants access please send me a PM (private message) so that I can add you. The point of the adult area is for legitimate leatherwork conversation and sharing, even on the more risqué techniques and trade tricks of our leather art, without losing the main board's family friendly status. If you're a grown up, you're allowed in. If you change your mind and want the adult content part of the site invisible to you again, a PM will make it so. Just let me know.

Johanna

could you please add me to the adult section thank you!

please add me also........ Thanks

Bobby

Caught up again! If you want access but want privacy, send me a PM.

~J

Sign me up please!

Gotcha, Nick!

~J

please sign me up

Chris & Mijo-

I turned on the Adult Area for you. You should see it by the Marketplace section of the main board. If you don't, log out, then back in. Fair warning, jokes are really baaaad.

Johanna

I'd like access too please.

add me please

I'm caught up again.

If turned on the Adult Area for you, you should see it by the Marketplace section of the main board. If you don't, log out, then back in. Fair warning, jokes are really baaaad. You can only see the NSFW area while logged in. Nothing in there is searchable by Google.

If anyone else wants in, reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Johanna

Hi Johanna when U have time add me to the ADULT :jawdropper:section please :head_hurts_kr:want to see the jokes :whistle: Thanks Hauss :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Got me curious... Go ahead and add me as well.

Anyone else want in the hidden adult area? PM me or post here. I'm caught up again. So far we have 1500+ people with access to the adult section. It's not creepy or kinky, really, but the jokes are horrible. There is some nudity, swear words, and other things you would expect in the "adult leather" genre. We have quite a few BDSM enthusiasts who would like to learn more about making their own toys, restraints and collars and cuffs, and how to do it safely and comfortably. If you do this kind of work, or do some of it on the side, please join in the diiscussions and post pics. This area is not indexed by Google, is not visible unless the member requests it, and is not visible unless logged in. Just let me know if you want access. I think I'm caught up again, but if I missed you, holler.

~J

B)

Okay, I think I'm caught up again! Let mer know if I missed you or you decide you want access to the NSFW area.

Thanks!

Johanna