Johanna

Adult area on Leatherworker.net

I think I'm caught up again. Let me know if you want access to the adult area.

Johanna

Gotcha, and the PMs I've received in the last few days. Caught up again.

:coffeecomp:

I got barrys, gator, studioN, docado, big o, duke and a couple more of you that sent PMs. My standard disclaimer:

I turned the adult section on for you. If you don't see the NSFW section by the Marketplace while logged in, try logging out, then in again. Fair warning- jokes are really baaaad.

Johanna

Let me know if anyone else wants in the NSFW area of the board. It's private- you must be logged in to see it, and you must click on it to open it. If you look at the board at work, just stay out of that room until you get home. To Google and the outside world, it doesn't exist, so your boss can't see it unless YOU click on it.

Johanna

Drac brought many of our adult section members to the board, and he was a natural ambassador there. He also submitted a very good tutorial for making floggers that we reworded and pinned in braiding so everyone could see it. I am going to miss Drac.:bawling:

please add me to the adult section

We have an adult area on this site with biker flash (nudes and fantasy art), bondage gear (BDSM) topics and the some of the most tasteless, but funny, jokes on the internet. I can add other categories as you think of them. Okay, well, this area is growing, and anyone who wants access please send me a PM (private message) so that I can add you. The point of the adult area is for legitimate leatherwork conversation and sharing, even on the more risqué techniques and trade tricks of our leather art, without losing the main board's family friendly status. If you're a grown up, you're allowed in. If you change your mind and want the adult content part of the site invisible to you again, a PM will make it so. Just let me know.

Johanna

could you add me to the adult section please

Please add me to the adult section. Thanks, Tom

Pm sent, you can add me also.

thanks

Johanna, can you tell me where to access the adult site? I don't see anything obvious.

thanks, Tom

Yes, please add me to the Adult section access.

and thank you

Gotcha WayOut! I think we're caught up again. PM me for access if you want in the Adult Area.

Johanna

I do think I'm caught up on requests again. We have 699 members with access to this area. PM me if you want to be included also.

:thankyou:

Johanna

We have an adult area on this site with biker flash (nudes and fantasy art), bondage gear (BDSM) topics and the some of the most tasteless, but funny, jokes on the internet. I can add other categories as you think of them. Okay, well, this area is growing, and anyone who wants access please send me a PM (private message) so that I can add you. The point of the adult area is for legitimate leatherwork conversation and sharing, even on the more risqué techniques and trade tricks of our leather art, without losing the main board's family friendly status. If you're a grown up, you're allowed in. If you change your mind and want the adult content part of the site invisible to you again, a PM will make it so. Just let me know.

Johanna

Hi Jo,

Could you add me also to the adult area

Ron

Johanna

Hi Johanna, could you please provide access to this forum. Thankyou.

Johanna

Please add me.

me also please.

Edited by husker

Tried a pm but don't think I did it right. I'd like to be added, please.

Thanks, txbob

Tried a pm but don't think I did it right. I'd like to be added, please.

Thanks, txbob

I've tried a couple times also, not sure what's going on with the adult section additions.

add me too please

Please add me as well. Thank you.

I think everyone has been added that asked. If you don't see the NSFW area by the Marketplace, log out then back in again.

~J