Johanna

Adult area on Leatherworker.net

Might as well add me too.

Thanks

Welcome all you new folks from Fetlife. If you want access to the NSFW adult section, send me a PM and I'll set up your account right away. The area isn't big yet, but it's growing, and we are looking forward to seeing what you do, learning how to do it, and maybe teaching you some of our tricks. The adult market is a lucrative and interesting segment of leatherland, and LW is pleased to offer consenting adults space to talk and share, while keeping the main board "family friendly". We appreciate your cooperationa dn understanding, and are glad to have you here! Anything goes in the adult area, no matter how kinky. The jokes are horrible though, fair warning!

:welcome:

Johanna

:rockon: can you add me to please

to send me a PM click my name and "send message". adult area is by request only.

Edited by peacock

Sign me up! :innocent:

Just a note to myself that i'm caught up with public and private requests.

Just let me know if you want access.

Johanna

I think I'm caught up again. Send me a PM if I missed you please!

~j

Can you add me to this section too please.

Joanne I PM you couple days ago and have not hear anything yet so I thought I would post. Please add me as well. Thank you

I think I'm caught up again. If I accidentally missed you, holler!

Johanna

Why would an adalt contributing member have to ask for

priveleges? AND have our names posted as asking????

That is an insult to my integrety!

FORGET IT!

Kayak45- whoa- misunderstanding here! LW is family friendly, so the adult part of the site is hidden from anyone who is not logged in and requested to have access to it, including Google. No kid will stumble on to the adult section by accident. I have to manually add the members that want that area available to them. You don't have to ask in public, just PM (private message) me if you want in. Some people want to be included in those kinds of conversations and leather items, and some people don't. The whole point is to make sure that anyone the NSFW area is only visible to members who want it to be.

Johanna

Could I get an add to this section as well?

Edited by ChrisHodge87

hI JOHANNA, PLEASE ADD MY ACCOUNT/NAME TO THE FETLIFE AREA. Norman 'redeye00'

Welcome all you new folks from Fetlife. If you want access to the NSFW adult section, send me a PM and I'll set up your account right away. The area isn't big yet, but it's growing, and we are looking forward to seeing what you do, learning how to do it, and maybe teaching you some of our tricks. The adult market is a lucrative and interesting segment of leatherland, and LW is pleased to offer consenting adults space to talk and share, while keeping the main board "family friendly". We appreciate your cooperationa dn understanding, and are glad to have you here! Anything goes in the adult area, no matter how kinky. The jokes are horrible though, fair warning!

:welcome:

Johanna

:rockon:

to send me a PM click my name and "send message". adult area is by request only.

If your adding people still, add me.

I think I'm all caught up again. If I got your message, you should see the NSFW area by the Marketplace on the main index page. If you don't, try logging out, then back in again. Let me know if I missed anyone or there are new requests- and you can do it privately or in this thread, ewhatever is more comfortable for you. No one will know you are a member of the adult section unless you post. Promise.

Johanna

I've just been through all the PMs, and everyone that asked should see the NSFW area of the forum. If anyone else wants in, just let me know.

~J

I think I'm all caught up again. If I got your message, you should see the NSFW area by the Marketplace on the main index page. If you don't, try logging out, then back in again. Let me know if I missed anyone or there are new requests- and you can do it privately or in this thread, ewhatever is more comfortable for you. No one will know you are a member of the adult section unless you post. Promise.

Johanna

Johanna,

Please add me to the Adult Group.

and Thanks!

Caught up through 7pm eastern 9-14. If you don't see the NSFW section by the Marketplace, try logging out, then in again. Fair warning, jokes are really baaaad.

Johanna

add me,

Not sure if I am ready for the bad jokes.. but could you please add me..

Natalie

Would like to be added....Thanks!

Always ready for a baaadddd joke,

please add me :head_hurts_kr: Thanks

Edited by peter k