Andy

Scraps, mostly free!

Production has been ramped up here at the shop with a ton of new accounts, a new lineup of products and some rebranding.

Strap ends and such: Piles of them. Mostly bridle leather, could be chahin, any of the domestic makers or some hide that I am testing from someone else. 

Here's the deal. I'll fill a flat rate box with them, you pay shipping. It's that simple. 

Fine print: No cherry picking, don't ask "I need some horween in 1 foot squares only, for free" or " 10-12oz only, belt straps, 38", edged...free..." ;)  Oh, you laugh. This happens.

Now, if you DO need some 1 foot or larger pieces, I have them. Same deal as above, you pay flat rate shipping, but toss me a few bucks for the leather.  (I often trim full hides/sides and have larger 1-3 sq. foot sections.).

Pop me an email direct: andy@andysleather.com put "scraps, leatherworker.net" in the subject line so I can get you sorted.

Look for some sweeeeet Italian leather scraps coming up soon. 1-2 foot squares, a few colours, prob 12-18 a square foot.

Thx!

Andy

IMG_2788.JPG

Pretty great of you to be offering this! It seems like I always find a use for my scraps eventually. Plus when I was reading your interests I could have swore they were mine! ;)

I've a pile more of scraps, 2-3 rubbermaid buckets filled with various sizes of leather, strap-scrap, ends etc. Pop me an email. It's free, just pay shipping.

Hi there, Do you have an idea of the shipping to Perth, Australia?

Email sent!  Thanks for the generous offer! 

IMG_0227.jpgAndy BMW Motorcycles like this, or the "Clean" ones...??

In any case I want a bunch of your leather scraps (And also some bigger pieces, Paying for them obviously)

Please let me know how to proceed..

Ricky

Hi, can you ship to Canada? Would like to get some thinner stuff, 4-5 oz  or so to practice on. 

Thanks!

Edit: e-mail sent.

Edited by Sheilajeanne