Here are some of the holsters I've done over the years.  As I go through and resize my pictures, I'll add more.

Gator_1.2.jpg

Gator_1.jpg

Gator_2.jpg

Lot of good work

Really nice work!

Awesome.  

I like that your stitch lines stay tight to the firearm every thing says tighter with break in. That panel on the shoulder rig is interesting, dose it help keep the swing under control with body movement?

JD62, Yes, I line it with suede so it doesn't slide around on the back/shoulder.  Definitely made for under a larger or loose fitting jacket.  Sometimes I'll make the belt loops for the mag pouch and holster, but this customer wanted three rigs exactly the same except that they were different pistols.  All three without the belt loops. 

Looks like some solid work there Gunny. I've only made one holster so far and I appreciate the effort you holster types put into it. I thought I had screwed mine up every step of the way until then end and it turned out pretty ok. Yours look clean and professional.

Semper Fi!

I've been trying to figure a way to carry . Two years ago today I had a spinal cord injury and lost the use of everything from the waste down. I've been able to slowly regain the ability to walk short distances but still need a chair much of the time. Your rig looks like it should be comfortable and hang tight enough to still run a manual wheelchair. If you don't mind I might try to copy your pattern :0)

Edited by JD62

No issues with that @JD62 You should be able to see, but the straps are all adjustable with Chicago screws.  If you have any questions while you're making it, hit me up and I'll try to answer.

Thanks Bro!