Ernie92

Atom Clicker using Rotary phase converter

Hey everyone, does anyone have experience with  actually setting up  A rotary phase converter for a an Atom 25 SE clicker?  I just set up my phase converter that I bought from American rotary phase converter.  I'm 100% sure I've set up the phase converter properly and correctly.  But after I apply the load from my Adam clicker the clicker itself doesn't seem to actually come on or starred up. Is there's something I'm missing here? I can't seem to figure it out. Any info would help thank you. 

If you have the phase converter wired to the clicker backwards the flywheel will turn the wrong direction thus causing the clicker to not work. Check the rotation of the flywheel. It should have a arrow on the flywheel to show correct direction.

Have you checked w/a voltmeter that your getting voltage on 2 of the wires?

9 hours ago, Ernie92 said:

Hey everyone, does anyone have experience with  actually setting up  A rotary phase converter for a an Atom 25 SE clicker?  I just set up my phase converter that I bought from American rotary phase converter.  I'm 100% sure I've set up the phase converter properly and correctly.  But after I apply the load from my Adam clicker the clicker itself doesn't seem to actually come on or starred up. Is there's something I'm missing here? I can't seem to figure it out. Any info would help thank you. 

I'm not sure if you are saying that the clicker will not cycle or that the motor on the clicker is not turning.

If the clicker won't cycle then the motor is likely running backwards as suggested above. Reversing two leads will change this.

If the clicker motor is not turning properly (it will turn slower and make an unhappy noise on single phase), then you have a problem with the phase converter.

Hey everyone finally fixed the problem. It's was actually a bad fuse on the clicker itself. Cheap easy fix :)

thank you for your help!