Lee547

Feedback on buyleatheronline

I only looked at them online but didn't buy anything yet. Someone else had said they'd bought from them and were happy.

I ended up buying some leather from Metropolitan instead, haven't received the order yet to let you know the quality. 

I thought most of the leather suppliers would ship almost anywhere?

Thank you for that. Most do ship globally, but the costs keep adding up very quickly! 

Hope your leather turns out fine.

Cheers

Received my leather and while they quality is great, the thickness didn't turn out as well as I'd like.

That's the problem with not being able to put your hand on the leather before you buy. And as you say, the cost keeps adding up.

Metropolitan leather sent out a free sample card of their leathers which is a help. 

I had an issue with Hide House as to leather thickness. Not what it was labelled as. Ordered 7-8, leather was shown as that, but was 5/6/7 for the most part. I kept it 'cause it was a nicer piece of leather than the 5/6 I already had.

On 9/17/2017 at 4:02 PM, KingsCountyLeather said:

Received my leather and while they quality is great, the thickness didn't turn out as well as I'd like.

That's the problem with not being able to put your hand on the leather before you buy. And as you say, the cost keeps adding up.

Metropolitan leather sent out a free sample card of their leathers which is a help. 

Thank you for that. 

I bought from Buyleatheronline last week, a goat skin.

Beautiful piece and not expensive  38 euro shipped. 

I will definitely buy more from them!

I bought from them recently. Looks great and good price.

good stuff, dam good price and after sales is second to non

Thank you guys so much. 

I bought some bellies and calf. Both veg tan. They are excellent for the price. 

On June 1st I placed an order with buyleatheronline

UPS delivered my order at 15.00 12th June.

I had to buy much more than what I wanted as the minimum order value from the UK is £135. My eventual order totalled £244. I was warned there would be customs duties etc on the order when it reached me. However, there were no extra charges

Overall. I'm please with the quality of the hides and pieces of shearling I received. Even the Grade 3 or Grade B quality is very good

I'll definitely be heading to them for my next top up of leather

I have bought from them a couple of times

They have a wide range of products/leathers; the quality is good; delivery times are reasonable; well packaged; prices for the leather itself are reasonable

But check for the total cost, including minimum order, shipping, VAT, import duties, other taxes, shipping, as it could add quite a bit extra

Old thread but I just started buying from them. AWESOME! Cut out another middle man and buy direct from Italy.