nstarleather

Black and Brown H.A.A.S. Calf

Due to the popularity of selling a color I didn't have much use for (olive) last week, today I've decided to sell off some of the black and brown leather from H.A.A.S. That I have been using on soft wallets and such.

Pictures!

Some very large pieces scrap (see pictures) H.A.A.S. Tannery in France (controlled by Hermes). This leather feels incredible it has a "soft" hand. It came from a high-end shoe company (PM me if you really want to know which one, lets just say they're located in "New England"). It's roughly 3.5-4oz feels slightly heavier than upholstery leather. Pieces seem to be from 2-4 square feet on average with very few if any pieces less than 1 foot (see 12"x12" cutout for scale).

Would make great bags, softer wallets, etc.

Asking $20 per pound (comes out to around $5 per foot) plus shipping. Minimum 3lbs but larger pieces for larger quantities.

There are variations I'll offer while supplies last:

• Full Grain smooth Black (varies some not all exactly the same die lot) It does have some "texture" but it's the natural texture as opposed to:
  • Embossed Pebble Grain Black
  • Assorted Brown smooth- these browns vary some in shade though I'll try to send as much of the same as possible in an order.

I bought some of the brown and all I can say is- WOW!, this stuff is nice. A rich chocolate color that is so buttery soft, man is it soft.

12 minutes ago, MichaelT said:

I bought some of the brown and all I can say is- WOW!, this stuff is nice. A rich chocolate color that is so buttery soft, man is it soft.

Glad you liked it.  I still have a good bit of the brown and black pebble.  Not tons of the black smooth left.

Still have some of all varieties: A good bit of smooth brown, a little less of the smooth black, still some pebble black. I also have some I’d call “tan”

If you still have some of this, I'd like some. I know this post is old.

Still have some black and brown and a little tan.

Let me know how much of each.

sorry for the embossed pouch as the pic.

HAAS tan.jpg

Cool beans

1 minute ago, Brianm77 said:

Ok give me a couple of days, I may take some too

Got my order today, both are really nice. But tan steals the show.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, bikermutt07 said:

Got my order today, both are really nice. But tan steals the show.

Thanks.

awesome!

Hi Mike,

Do you have enough of an assortment left of this for me to get 3 lbs worth, a little of each? Shipping to 84041 but you probably have me saved in your PayPal by now.

Thanks!

Mark

On 1/12/2018 at 4:54 PM, Mark842 said:

Hi Mike,

Do you have enough of an assortment left of this for me to get 3 lbs worth, a little of each? Shipping to 84041 but you probably have me saved in your PayPal by now.

Thanks!

Mark

I didn't notice this sorry... sure I do, still have enough!

22 hours ago, nstarleather said:

I didn't notice this sorry... sure I do, still have enough!

No worries. Shoot me an invoice with PayPal when you get a chance. You should have my PayPal info in our last PM's, yell if you need it again.

Thanks,

Mark

Leather arrived today, thank you so much. Outstanding quality as always 

9 hours ago, motocouture said:

Leather arrived today, thank you so much. Outstanding quality as always 

Thanks! Happy to share “the good stuff”

I received some of each of the black options and wow. This stuff is nice. I don't want to actually touch it. Maybe just use it for picture backgrounds and make a second order for actual use? 

Edited by Dun

On 1/26/2018 at 6:39 PM, Dun said:

I received some of each of the black options and wow. This stuff is nice. I don't want to actually touch it. Maybe just use it for picture backgrounds and make a second order for actual use? 

You're right!  It feels amazing, part of what convinced me to buy the 12000lb lot of scrap...though most of it wasn't this stuff. 

I know this post has been up a while; do you have anything left?

Jennifer

Yes still have some of each and I found a little more olive (which I'm selling cheaper $6 per lb).

Thanks!

19 hours ago, nstarleather said:

Yes still have some of each and I found a little more olive (which I'm selling cheaper $6 per lb).

Thanks!

Would you be willing to sell one pound of the smooth black, one pound of brown, and a pound of olive?

Sure pm or email me your address and PayPal address and I can get you a total and invoice.

nstarleather@shtc.net