TrentonP

Need GP100 holster pattern.

I have a customer wanting a western style holster for a Ruger GP100. Unfortunately I don't have access to the firearm to make my own pattern and I have been unable to find one. Does anyone have a pattern they would be willing to share or sell? Thank you ahead of time. 

"Western style holster" is a really big piece of real estate, TrentonP, . . . can you be a bit more definitive?

Mexican loop?  John Wayne over the belt?  Clint Eastwood spaghetti western?  Lone Ranger ?  

There are dozens of different styles, . . . holler back with some more info, . . . we'll see what we can come up with.

May God bless,

Dwight

I left it broad because I will most likely be customizing the pattern. I'm looking for a simple pattern that can be worn on a regular belt while out hunting. 

TrentonP,

Here is an Avenger style pattern for a 4" GP-100. The corner on the back side didn't fit on the scan but if you fold it down the middle you can use the front to fill that in. Make your outside cut line 3/16 away from the stitch line and extend the top of the back piece for your belt loop and you're in business. 

Good luck with your project. 

Josh

4 GP100 Avenger.pdf

For the type of holster described a pattern based upon the S&W L-frame or Colt Python will serve quite nicely. That will get you going, but you will still need the GP100 or a dummy gun to properly form the holster.

This is a very simple holster to make, . . . a John Bianchi design, . . . I can send you the basic pattern if you would want it.

May God bless,

Dwight

my diablo  western rig - light.jpg

Thank you everyone for the replies. I have started on the avenger pattern Josh has so kindly provided. It is a great pattern and turning out very well.

That is a good looking rig Dwight!