TrentonP

S-T Leather

I used the search bar and did not find much on this supplier so I thought I would share. 

The company is based out of St. Louis. They have a website as well as a store (more like a warehouse). The website is not extremely user friendly and if going to the warehouse I would suggest having a list of what you need and the item numbers. They do offer a pretty large selection at some decent prices. The prices on hardware are substantially cheaper than Tandy and the warehouse has a wide selection of leathers from veg tanned to prints to some exotics. 

I recently ordered from them. I placed my order via email, supplemented with phone calls with Wendy. Prices were VERY competitive on many items (dye, hardware, etc)...and the leather pieces that I tried were of decent enough quality for the intended use that I wouldn't hesitate to order again for that either. They shipped my order very quickly and that was also very reasonable cost-wise. Only had one little hiccup...an item was back-ordered but not listed (that I could tell) on the packing slip. I contacted them and she was already working on getting the issue taken care of...it was resolved within a couple business days. No biggie as far as I'm concerned...especially given the savings  As TrentonP said, their website is a bit antequated but the prices are up to date, believe it or not. Check 'em out!