texasfireleather

Removing account from this forum

I am no longer in the leather business and need my account removed from the forum and website. I still receive emails even when I have chosen not to receive them. How do I go about removing my account from the site. I have tried to contact the website multiple times, probably at least 20 times with no response. Thanks. 

Message the site owner Johanna.  Only she has the power to completely remove you.

I have messaged the page. Multiple times at that. ZERO RESPONSE. Johanna, if you see this, then respond to my emails. 

On 10/3/2017 at 7:36 PM, texasfireleatherworks said:

I am no longer in the leather business and need my account removed from the forum and website. I still receive emails even when I have chosen not to receive them. How do I go about removing my account from the site. I have tried to contact the website multiple times, probably at least 20 times with no response. Thanks. 

Strange about receiving emails even though you have configured your profile to not send email.  I have the opposite, configured to send me emails for certain cases, never receive any.  Login to your profile and give it a fake email address.  That should stop them, and you shouldn't be bothered with any more.  Worth a try.

Tom