Fonzarellis

Who makes/made this stamp?

I ran across this while surfing and thought it was a Barry King tool.  I didn't find it on the website but it may be one that has been discontinued. Anyone have a clue?

Four Point Star.jpeg

Maybe Jeremiah Watt or someone slightly modifying a JW design to make the tool useful in circle based applications rather than straight lines as are the JW offerings??

It looks like a stamp by Wayne Jueshke out of Nevada.

3 hours ago, Goldshot Ron said:

It looks like a stamp by Wayne Jueshke out of Nevada.

I believe that you are correct - there was on for sale on this forum a little over a year ago...

That's not the same stamp. The rays go all the way to the center and the one above is in a ring.

I've looked at all the JW stamps for sale at Weaver Supply and I have a sheet showing 196 different stamps by Wayne J. Nothing comes close. Barry King makes a diamond shape very similar but not this four point star.  This is bugging me to death.  I would really like to get my hands on one of these for some reason. 

BK makes custom tools, they aren't cheap but they are good and I haven't looked lately but Clay Miller had a good selection

There is a stamp maker in Bulgaria I believe who is a member and has an Etsy shop. He might be able to make you one or has one similar. They are reasonably priced as well. I wish i had a few.lol Other members who have them like them.  

I was going to suggest arbalet12, he has a lot of unusual stamps, his site has pics of all of them.

Sergey is the Bulgarian and he has posts here. I have his catalogue which he will send to you if you email and this pattern is not in it but yes he does custom work:

snleatherbg@gmail.com

In this thread I posted a page of Wayne's stamps that I scanned. There are some similar.

I was pretty sure it wasn't one of Wayne's because his usually have a bead border. I was thinking Barry or Jeremiah because they make similar, but no go there. Any idea of where you found it on the internet?  I keep thinking I have seen this also, but damn if I can remember. It is a nice stamp. I can only imagine it punched up with a bead border ala Wayne Jueschke.