Cobra Class 4-Premium Sewing machine in fantastic condition Everything works great and the machine has been meticulously maintained. I have too many machines and have no more room for this machine so I would like to sell. Machine is located at my shop here in San Pedro, Ca.

$2300 is the price. Thank you and I can help load. No delivery or shipping unless you have the shipper come and take it. Thanks!

Here are photos of the Cobra Class 4 that I am selling. Thank you.Optimized-IMG_2304.thumb.JPG.0dff91ea8a624f778c4a4d200d15d438.JPGOptimized-IMG_2306.thumb.JPG.32e3b64b6dfc0f1d848223ea8557011f.JPG

This Cobra still for sale as of November 1, 2017. Thanks

He is in a real high rent area that is upscale, things might have taken a down turn to be selling it so soon, and it would be hard to admit.  What is sad is you see people come here ask for opinions and soon after the equipment is back up for sale.

On 10/5/2017 at 10:56 AM, Jess Jones said:

Cobra Class 4-Premium Sewing machine in fantastic condition Everything works great and the machine has been meticulously maintained. I have too many machines and have no more room for this machine so I would like to sell. Machine is located at my shop here in San Pedro, Ca.

$2300 is the price. Thank you and I can help load. No delivery or shipping unless you have the shipper come and take it. Thanks!

I'm interested!

this is from 8 months ago, must have got intentionally boxed into a corner. :dunno: