I was  wondering if anyone has made the shoulder holster in the white packet envelope you get from tandy. I bought mine from stecks and like its possible look with the cartridge carrier counter weight. If anyone has a finished picture I could see or help in the mystery would really appreciate.

I'm not sure what you are asking, . . . the wording of your statement " I bought mine from stecks and like its possible look with the cartridge carrier counter weight" is confusing.

Try your question again.

May God bless,

Dwight

I butchered that question, I need to proof read  before hitting enter..... Ok the pattern pack in question can be purchased from tandy however I purchased the pattern pack from Stecks ebay store. There is a shoulder holster pattern in the pack that uses a cartridge loop system for extra bullets on the users side opposite of the gun. I do not understand how to attach this carrier piece with a harness and the connect said harness to the opposite harness holing the gun. I could not find a picture online and was hoping someone had one to show so I could under stand the mystery. lol

holster-gun-belt-pattern-pack-6031-00-600_430.jpg

I am in the process of building my first shoulder holster.  I googled shoulder holsters, then clicked images.  Studied what was out there and took what I liked and ran with it.  Usually there is a leather piece on the back that the straps attach too.  Occasionally folks will use just straps.  Mine has a panel on the back where 4 straps are attached.  2 go over the shoulder and 2 go around the back, makes a loop that the arms go through.  

I have that pattern pack and if i remeber correctly it just uses lether thongs to put it together. Allowing for adjustment. If i can work up the energy i will walk up to the shop and take a look at it.lol

Where my fingers are pointing are where you would lace or use Chicago screws to put it together. 

received_10204065185025222.jpeg