jaydela180

Xian Leather videos

The incomparable christian marsh of xian leather is producing some insightful and personal videos that can be found on his youtube channel " christian xianleather marsh."

Its as much about life as it is about leatherwork. Well worth watching and absorbing all that it has to offer.

Though he is no longer making seats and motorcycle items, i figured the most appreciation would come from people who are familiar with his work.  

Enjoy

Thank You for posting this.

I know Mr. Marsh through a mutual friend. I have never met him but hope to someday shake his hand. He is probably one of the nicest people you'll ever talk to. When I first started out working leather He spent over an hour with me on the phone just giving me advice and sharing a few secrets of the trade. Someday I hope to visit his shop and just absorb some knowledge.

Did watch, thx for the heads up. A magor talent

Very inspiring if you take this craft seriously and want to take it to another level well worth watching. Plus his work is phenomenal