keplerts

Steele Tree Pricing

I know this is short notice but I'm going to a Harness shop liquidation sale tomorrow and they are advertising 12 trees of various style made by Steele.  Does anyone have an idea of what the average cost is of their trees are?  I'm looking for bargins and don't want to over pay.  There are lots of tools, a Weaver saddle stand, power splitters, and sewing machine going to be there.  Thanks for any info on the tree prices.

Tom

All the good stuff is half a continent away from me.  I'd really like to know what that crupper stuffer brings. Actually, I'd like it to be in my shop!

Most Things went pretty cheap.  He won't let the two Juki 2000's go at $1600 a piece though.  The crupper stuffer went for about $150 I think.   I bought the weaver saddle work stand for $130, a nice stitching horse for $55 and the 8" heritage splitter $115.  The Sutton hand crank brought $350.  Most of the saddle trees brought $40-$50 a piece.  I wasn't impressed with the quality.  The fiberglass wasn't applied to the tree very nicely.   Hand tools went cheap as well.

Dang!  Wish I could've been there, but I think you're on the other end o' the state.

Bill