wlg190861

Leather conditioner

I used to have some non-darkening Lexol leather conditioner but I cant seem to find any more. Dose anyone know where I may buy some ? When you apply it does darken the leather but when it dries the leather returns to its natural color.

A small amount of Neetsfoot Oil may be all that you need. It will rehydrate the leather, and bring back its natural condition.

Ah, yes, it can darken the leather slightly but it does a great job. I apply it, using a dauber, and use a liberal amount of the oil. 

ChasCS

I do not use Lexol at all. Skidmore's leather conditioner is my "go to" conditioner and Bentley's liquid glycerin saddle soap is my cleaner.  100% neatsfoot oil (Fiebing's) when needed.  No need to buy any other product as far as I'm concerned.

BICK'S is all you need

Skidmores and Aussie are pretty much all that we use in our shop ..

Lexol  non-darkening restorer ,does anyone know where I can buy some. Walmart or no retailers here carry it.

I tried Fiebings Canuba cream and was impressed. I cut my finger when I was edging the side and a drop of blood got on my project. I quickly wiped it off. To my surprise it was fine. I like the nice mellow natural glow it gives the leather.

jim