Hello, I was wondering if anybody out there has either a Wade or 3B Visalia tree they'd like to sell?  I'm not making this custom for anyone but would like it to be all "average" sizing, no extremes on bars, seat, width, etc.  Preferably between 15 - 16.5" finished seat.  No production line or fiberglass trees. Not looking for cheap,  just something I don't have to wait 2 - 4 months on.  It's for a fall/winter projects to keep my mind off of my surgery that will keep me house and on crutches bound for a few months!! Thank you, Carol

Go to saddletree.com.  Bowden usually has something on the shelf in about 15 1/2 ready to ship.  They are very fast - and good.  I have been 100% satisfied with everything they've sent me.

I agree. Bowden usually has trees in stock and can ship right away. 

I can't help with the tree but I do have experience with crutches.  If you've never used them before I can tell you I quickly learned to hate the aluminum ones I got from the Dr's office.  If you're going to be on them a while it might be worth your while to cover the rubber grips.  I got big dry callouses from them rubbing on my palms.  If crutches are going to be a long term part of your life (I hope not) i would recommend hunting down a decent wooden set from a thrift store.  They're heavier but much quieter and far less annoying  than the aluminum ones.

Good luck with your surgery and I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery.

Rodney