Jimmy McLaughlin

Club Stamp

I am looking for a stamp maker that can duplicate my clubs patch below. I don't have an arbor press, I would like to be able to stamp it by hand or both if possible. The widest part of the stamp is  3 1/4 " I would appreciate any information that you can give me. I am going to use it for small cases.

Jim

MD club patch.jpeg

If you are looking for a stamp to hammer in, I would see if www.stampsforleather.com can help. He makes his stamps out of really dense plastic and his stamps are super clean.
Attached is a stamp he made me for a custom lawyer ID wallet. 1.5 x 1.5 stamp

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 3.59.54 PM.png

Edited by BearClawLeather
typos

That is really nice, and just what I am looking for. Thank you Bear Claw. I will send him an e-mail.

Jim

7 minutes ago, Jimmy McLaughlin said:

That is really nice, and just what I am looking for. Thank you Bear Claw. I will send him an e-mail.

Jim

When I go to that web site a lot of stamp makers come up. Do you have a name?

Jim

And I am also interested in getting a stamp made, and can't access the site AT ALL!  :(

1 hour ago, Jimmy McLaughlin said:

When I go to that web site a lot of stamp makers come up. Do you have a name?

Jim

here is his direct email

turnerlaserworks@gmail.com

there is also www.maker-stamps.com

I spoke with a few people about getting a stamp made of my metal detecting clubs logo. I sent them a picture of the logo, pictured is above. They both told me the same thing. They would have to send a photo of the patch to their graphic designer and they would have to run it on their program. They would of course charge me. As you all know,  people don't want to spend a lot of money on leather work the way it is. At least not my leather work.

Bear Claw,

How did he copy your logo?

Jim

Jimmy, I made you a version of the logo you can send out for a stamp to be made. Its not perfect - just did it real quick but you can have them adjust it for you. PM me your email and I'll send you all the files if you can't download these here.

md club logo.pdf

md club logo.svg

On 24/10/2017 at 8:46 PM, Jimmy McLaughlin said:

I am looking for a stamp maker that can duplicate my clubs patch below. I don't have an arbor press, I would like to be able to stamp it by hand or both if possible. The widest part of the stamp is  3 1/4 " I would appreciate any information that you can give me. I am going to use it for small cases.

Jim

MD club patch.jpeg

I used Studio-N from this forum for my stamps and was very happy with his service!

Even when I made a mistake on my doing... he re-made a replacement stamp at no charge to me.

I will be using his services in the future!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Thank you Biko . I had someone do the design and make the stamp. I will post it when I get the stamp. It cost $95 total. The stamp is 2 1/4” at the widest point.

Hi,

You don need a heavy and high expensive machine to do your own stamps.

I have only one drill table with the upper part composed of two sections, one of which moves thanks to two threaded rods.

With a little patience and making cheap logos in methacrylate with a laser cut machine, I have managed to make these 22mm watch straps:

35455642264_00023b9e98_c.jpg

36066649726_08bfa8471d_c.jpg

35268243474_498b10e166_c.jpg

35148937304_69505c8163_c.jpg

36122694862_f42da2f7a2_c.jpg

Edited by huella

On 17/11/2017 at 2:31 AM, SouthernCross said:

Very nice straps, sir.

Thanks.