ElConquistador

sewing machine bad stitching

Hi I love this site and over time I have learned many good things from here, lately I am  having some trouble with one of my machines and hope some one can help me. As you can see from the pictures, it will stitch properly for a few stitches then  some of the stitching comes out from the button  , I have adjusted the timing , different needle thickness adjust the tension and still getting the same results  , any one had the same problem and what they did to fix it or any suggestions I very much appreciate it.     

_211.JPG

_210.JPG

_212.JPG

This stitching has nothing to do with timing.  It is the tension screw/spring on the bobbin holder. Screw  it clockwise to tighten the spring and ccw to loosen it. 

I looks like either the tension is too light on the bobbin or the machine is not threaded properly, causing drag on the top thread.  Also check to see that the thread is coming off the thread cone easily.

I agree, this is a tension issue. I think you are showing us the bottom of the stitches here right? Assuming that is true the bottom thread is winning the tug of war here. Is this the same size thread you have always used?

What machine?