TomBanwell

Weaver Mighty Wonder 4 Ton Clicker and Press

I have a four ton clicker for sale. It is two years old and in next to new condition (see photos). When I bought it I wasn't sure it would do what I needed, but it has turned out to be very useful in my business. I use it for both clicking out leather and neoprene, and also embossing veg tan. Its worked out so well  that I have purchased the larger 8 ton unit, mainly because the bed is quite a bit larger and I'll be able to do even more with it. Weaver sells these new for $1450. I"m asking $950 for mine. Local pick up only in Grass Valley, northern California. You can read more about this tool on Weaver's website http://www.weaverleathersupply.com/catalog/item-detail/25365/001/264

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

Picture-1.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

i am very interested, do you still have it?

2 minutes ago, DarkGoku said:

i am very interested, do you still have it?

I do. I've had a couple of inquiries but no one has bought it yet.

I do want it, but it will take a couple weeks to get the money together. If you still have it ill pm you and make arrangements. 

Still for sale?

Would it click out a 9" x 4" of 9/10 oz Hermann Oak?

6 minutes ago, TradesmenLeatherCompany said:

Still for sale?

Would it click out a 9" x 4" of 9/10 oz Hermann Oak?

I don't work with leather that heavy. I'd think you probably want a heavier clicker than the 4 ton. You might get it to work, but it wouldn't be easy.

Hi, is the clicker still available? My wife and I opened a shop about 4 months ago in Martinez and this would be a nice edition. Thanks

Edited by jasonbarber123

Clicker has now been sold.

Really great wish you could pick these up in Germany, Europe..

3 hours ago, updn said:

Really great wish you could pick these up in Germany, Europe..

I'm looking at getting a small swing-arm clicker like this in the New Year.

The Lucris clicker, a very similar design manufactured in Australia, is available from Alpress in Scotland. Last time I enquired it was £1300 plus shipping at 20% VAT.

Sieck sells a (probably Chinese-made) machine for €1100 plus shipping and VAT: http://www.sieck.de/en/machines/cutting-pressing/swing-arm-cutting-machines/?produkt=4652

There's also a similar design available from Cowboy at a similar price. Noya also make one but they've never responded to my enquiries. There's a "lightly used" one on eBay UK but they want £1400, which I consider a little steep.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, Matt S said:

I'm looking at getting a small swing-arm clicker like this in the New Year.

The Lucris clicker, a very similar design manufactured in Australia, is available from Alpress in Scotland. Last time I enquired it was £1300 plus shipping at 20% VAT.

Sieck sells a (probably Chinese-made) machine for €1100 plus shipping and VAT: http://www.sieck.de/en/machines/cutting-pressing/swing-arm-cutting-machines/?produkt=4652

There's also a similar design available from Cowboy at a similar price. Noya also make one but they've never responded to my enquiries. There's a "lightly used" one on eBay UK but they want £1400, which I consider a little steep.

I would love to have one as well! Mando in France also sells the Lucris. About 1200 Euro + Vat + shipping. I can get a good used hydraulic press for much less. It might be hard to get in our apartment though! :rolleyes2: For now I will just use my friend's press.