Firemedik

Making own Tools

This is my first post so I hope this is the right place. I read on hear in a post that I can not find now that people are making their own tools I have had good luck with this and sometimes they just dont work like the factory made tool. Lets face it most of us do not have a machine shop out back to make some of the tools to the tolerances required LOL. I did how ever read about making petal lifters from screw drivers. Here is one that I made today. I am wondering what have others made or repurposed from other things and it has worked out? Ok so I typed this whole thing and now it will not let me upload the photo. I will keep trying and let everyone know

Ha ha I resized the pic here ya go!

IMG_1698.JPG

I made a maul from a trolly jack wheel

completed-maul-1.JPG

On 11/25/2017 at 4:26 PM, Firemedik said:

This is my first post so I hope this is the right place. I read on hear in a post that I can not find now that people are making their own tools I have had good luck with this and sometimes they just dont work like the factory made tool. Lets face it most of us do not have a machine shop out back to make some of the tools to the tolerances required LOL. I did how ever read about making petal lifters from screw drivers. Here is one that I made today. I am wondering what have others made or repurposed from other things and it has worked out? Ok so I typed this whole thing and now it will not let me upload the photo. I will keep trying and let everyone know

Ha ha I resized the pic here ya go!

IMG_1698.JPG

On 11/25/2017 at 4:34 PM, Chain said:

I made a maul from a trolly jack wheel

completed-maul-1.JPG

Great job there are many Among Us here that make our own tools