Sign in to follow this  
R8R

Juki LU-1560n 2-needle, walking foot, compound feed with table and motor

For sale:

One Juki LU-1560n double needle, compound feed walking foot machine with table and 600w servo motor. I recently obtained this in a factory sale but I am quickly realizing I don't have the space for a dedicated two-needle machine.

This machine is in excellent clean condition, (doesn't seem like it was in service very long) with only the basic signs of use (some typical scratches here and there on the machine bed, belt guard, etc). I've tested it with 69, 92 and 138 bonded nylon and it sews great and climbs over most anything that will squeeze under the foot. 16 layers of ballistic nylon and it didn't flinch.

Only issue with the machine I noticed - the thread tensioner disc for winding the bobbins is missing. I imagine they used pre-wounds in the factory and this was a non-issue. I've ordered a new assembly (genuine Juki part)

Specs:

http://www.juki.co.jp/industrial_e/download_e/catalog_e/lu1500n.pdf

• 2- needle, currently 1/4" gauge
  • 0-9mm stitch length
  • 16mm foot lift
  • 135x17/16 needle system up to #24
  • 6.5mm climb
  • Rectangular feed locus
  • Big "U" size bobbins
  • Built-in bobbin winder
  • Auto lubrication with filtration (flows great!)
  • Safety clutch

Will come with:

• Table in "decent" condition. The table seems older than the machine. Has all the expected production environment scratches, etc. There was a electric foot lifter solenoid attached, but no switch or power plug for it available on the basic motor, but I'll include it anyway.
  • 600w basic brush-less servo motor with 50mm pulley
  • Brand new belt
  • Brand new oil filter pad
  • Brand new bottle 700ml Juki Defrix #2
  • Brand new 4-spool thread stand
  • Brand new magnet LED light
  • Brand new waste oil bottle
  • Spare waste oil bottle
  • Pack of brand new misc needles #16 - #24

Basically add thread and materials and sew.

Asking $2000. Would prefer pickup or I can arrange drop off somewhere near the SF bay area. Shipping via LTL freight possible too - I can strap it to a pallet, buyer to pay for freight and extra for lift gate as required.

20171127_132810.jpg

20171127_132830.jpg

20171127_132855.jpg

20171127_133002.jpg

20171127_132948.jpg

$2000 or best offer that is....

Best offer. If it gets above what I'm being offered for trade-in at the local shop, it's yours. Will ship anywhere in the lower 48 for actual shipping cost. I will palletize for free.

Btw in my former occupation I was an equipment and facilities manager at a print shop, and a shipping manager. This thing will get royal treatment in shipping.

Edited by R8R
Spelling