Here's one of my tattoo "Flash Card" wallets. I've done many over the last few years and this is one of my favorites.

Eagle_01.png

Eagle_02.png

Edited by David Bruce

nice. by tattoo, do you mean a tattoo gun?

I'm guessing it means based on pre printed tattoo designs..the designs are called "flash"..tattoo "artists" buy them in if they don't make their own designs..search tattoo flash on the web ..you'll find zillions of designs to download.

Nice detailing :)

David..have you tried any filigree or inlay work..looking at how you handle small detailed work , ( this and your "leatherman" ) if you have n't ?.I think you'd be great at it.

Edited by mikesc

3 hours ago, mikesc said:

I'm guessing it means based on pre printed tattoo designs..the designs are called "flash"..tattoo "artists" buy them in if they don't make their own designs..search tattoo flash on the web ..you'll find zillions of designs to download.

Nice detailing :)

David..have you tried any filigree or inlay work..looking at how you handle small detailed work , ( this and your "leatherman" ) if you have n't ?.I think you'd be great at it.

Exactly, right. I've used old traditional tattoo flash that most if not all tattooists have done and tool them on these little card wallets.

I like filigree work. Though, it's very time consuming—I either do it for special gifts or for customers that don't mind opening their wallets. Here are a couple examples of my filigree work.

floral.jpg

rabbit.jpg

Superb..made me smile with pleasure ..love seeing beautifully done work.

Edited by mikesc

Beautiful

Love the deep purple