MYJ waxed linen cable thread with good materials and special technology to learn the advantage of similar products abroad, to build on the innovative development of a new product. This thread has the following advantages:

Nicely full and rounded;

Strong and durable;

High abrasion resistance;

Resists dirt and stains;

Has a nice sheen and beautiful look.

It is the best choice of thread for many traditional and modern crafts such as sewing leather, bead making, costume jewelry and even bookbinding.

Now there are three colors (black, white, brown)is available under two different sizes:

0.42mm diameter / approximately 200 meters

0.50mm diameter / approximately 180 meters

We are developing the more colors recently.

IMG_5917.PNG

It looks good, I prefer linen thread to synthetic, even the much recommended Tiger thread

But - please can you tell us how to get it, I can't find it on Google. Do you have a supplier in Britain? And prices?

2 hours ago, zuludog said:

It looks good, I prefer linen thread to synthetic, even the much recommended Tiger thread

But - please can you tell us how to get it, I can't find it on Google. Do you have a supplier in Britain? And prices?

Hi Zuludog,

I am not sure if I can put my online taobao shop into here, will send it to your mailbox. Pls see the the price for retails as below. Since the order need to be shipped from China, this price is not included the shipping fees. 

0.42mm diameter        4.50 pounds/pc

0.50mm diameter        4.25 pounds/pc

We are scheduled to launch online shop of ETSY...hope everything goes smoothly, then the order can be shipped from Poland in January 2018.

Thanks. I've read your message, and you're right, the supplier's website is all in Chinese so I'll look out for Etsy

Perhaps you could post on this forum when it is available, I'm sure other members would be interested

It would be interesting to compare it with Fil au Chinois