Des804

9mm Cobra CB9 Derringer Holster Pattern ?

Does anyone know of where I can get a pattern ( or Patterns Im kind of looking for something that clips to a pocket or maybe something that clips to the pants /shorts themselves instead of having to wear a belt ).

Dave Richardson, . . . you outdid yourself on that one.

THAT is really cool.

May God bless,

Dwight

Thank you all. Dave that looks amazing and I should have enough scrap to try and make something like that. Where do you get the clips at ?

4 hours ago, Des804 said:

Thank you all. Dave that looks amazing and I should have enough scrap to try and make something like that. Where do you get the clips at ?

I actually found the one on that holster, and Its the only one I have ever used, not a big fan of them, but worked out for this one. Im sure any supplier, ebay, Tandy etc would have them. Dwight ???? 

11 hours ago, Des804 said:

This one looks pretty close.  Be advised that the cut on the clip is a piece that wraps around the bottom of the belt on the inside.  Incredibly secure.  Nearly too secure.  It's a lot of effort to get them off.  If that's not what you want look for one that is solid like Dave's.  The ones that are solid are sometimes referred too as cell phone clips I think.  

http://www.bluegunstore.com/MetalHolsterClip-CLIP3-009.aspx

I'm a fan of the Tek-lok clips too.  I have one on my cell phone holster and a Taurus 605 holster I wear hiking and fishing.  

22 hours ago, Des804 said:

you can find clips like that at Tandy

Well done on the holsters guys, thats a difficult style of gun to make one for