cgillock

Juki LU-563

I'm looking at a bigger sewing machine that will be more suited for my work. Anyone needing a machine for upholstery, garment weight leather, web gear, & will sewup to 3/8''+, this is a perfect sewing machine. I have bunches of new needles from size 18-26, spare parts, NOS Singer Roller Foot, Welt Feet, thread stand, bobbin winder, new extra hook & bobbin case, 100+ bobbins & a couple spools of thread.
Machine is in tip top shape & ready for a lifetime of sewing projects. New Consew Servo motor, nice commercial stand.
I did a bunch or research when I bought this commercial machine several years ago. There are NOS parts galore for this machine available many places. The Chinese machines are clones of Singers big walking foot machine were made in Japan & Great Britain back when the steel used was top quality not pot metal or nylon like the machines today.
These machines were designed for factory use & to run non stop. A small business will never wear this machine out.
Also the Old Juki machines have a button on the bed that mechanically retimes this machine if it ever gets knocked out of time. This means no technicians $150 service call like with other machines. I have a couple of repro manuals & a complete parts manual that will go with the package.
If anyone is interested bring what you need to sew & try it out to see if it will serve your purpose.
I guarantee this machine is in tiptop shape.
This machine is set up to sew leather or upholstery. Not gonna ship but you could arrange you on shipping. $1000 firm & I can take CC's or PayPal or other payments.

Located in Monroe NC

20171210_195409_resized_3.jpg

20171210_195427_resized_1.jpg