Kromide

Where to find this style belt slides

im looking for a similar style belt slide to attach a strap to a holster. does anyone know what to search for or what the style is called? ive been looking all day with no luck. 

Galco MC holster.png

You are basically looking at proprietary equipment spec'd out and created for that particular holster maker.

I doubt if you will find anything, . . . as I believe that is a Galco holster, . . . and I've personally never seen them on any other holsters.

But, . . . best wishes on your search.

May God bless,

Dwight

I will think Dwight is right. However you can make due with a single loop slider. That's essentially all it is. 

yeah i had figured it was proprietary to them as i could not find them i was just looking for something of a similar function not design ill look into single loop sliders again but i was not finding much with a hole for a screw or rivet. thanks for yalls help/ replies!

I would make a short strap that wraps around one side of the single loop. That way you can stitch/rivet/screw it to the holster. Then the shoulder strap would go around the other side of the loop and fasten to the other part of the shoulder strap with a Chicago screw or something like that. 

yeah that was my thought as well, was just needing to actually find the part now ive got my patterns made up and a proof of concept made thanks for helping :) 

buckleguy.com has real nice hardware. You could check them out. They cast all their hardware out of solid brass and have a number of finishes as well.