Didn't really have a Shield holster, . . . too big for most of my pockets, . . . so I made this one.

Actually, some of you will see the similarity of some of the Sparks holsters, . . . I've always been a fan of theirs, . . . just never could afford them.

FWIW, . . . wanting my own holster of a "similar to" a Sparks holsters is one of the factors that got me back to doing leatherworking after a multi decade hiatus.

But anyway, . . . just put it together out of some "pieces" laying around the shop, . . . wore it today for a couple hours, . . . think I'm gonna like this puppy.

May God bless,

Dwight

shield 1.JPG

shield 2.JPG

Nicely done Sir!

Nicely done and welcome back to leather work.

I like it. i want it. got to have it.  Great job,  plane and smooth.  Is that 6/7 oz. with saddle tan dye?

Thanks,  Howard from Toronto, Ohio

1 hour ago, mojave said:

I like it. i want it. got to have it.  Great job,  plane and smooth.  Is that 6/7 oz. with saddle tan dye?

Thanks,  Howard from Toronto, Ohio

One out of two, Howard, . . . 6/7 oz, . . . but British Tan dye, . . . 

From my shop to the center of your Toronto Olympic swimming pool is 128 miles (crow flight distance).

Thanks for the accolades, . . . stop by and we'll see about making one together.

May God bless,

Dwight

Edited by Dwight

cant beat that offer with a big UGLY stick!!! Take the time spend some gas money, make the trip, and get a holster and some 1st hand help! 

Dwight,  Can"t make the trip for 16 mo., going on gov't paid vacation across the pond.  Leaving on Wed.  They even buy the sun block.  You take care, I'll making your holster on my trip.  This is my retirement trip.

God be with you, Howard

16 hours ago, mojave said:

Dwight,  Can"t make the trip for 16 mo., going on gov't paid vacation across the pond.  Leaving on Wed.  They even buy the sun block.  You take care, I'll making your holster on my trip.  This is my retirement trip.

God be with you, Howard

God be with you as well, Howard.

PM me a regular email address, . . . I'll send you the patterns for the pieces, . . . it'll make it a tad easier.

May God bless,

Dwight

Fantastic holster, Dwight. 

Very nice, the color is great, I think I'll try to this one.