christiancowboycobbler

Best Prices Goodyear Neolite

Searching everywhere for Goodyear neolite toplift sheet and cowboy heels at a reasonable price. I know they are out there, but I think most all I've found are on the high side (maybe I've been living under a rock the past year since I ordered last). Anybody have a "honey hole" for buying supplies? A few guys have the crown sheets for $76, I DON'T THINK SO, seems like I paid closer to $30 something a little over a year ago. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do you remember where you were buying from?  If you buy from one of the shoe finder warehouses, these materials should be available at a wholesale type of price.

Landwerlen Leather 317-636-8300. Goodyear 10.5 iron Neolite Toplifting strip 18" x18"  in Neutral or Oak.  $19.50/sheet.  You pay (actual) shipping.

What are these?

21 minutes ago, johnv474 said:

They are sheets of the material that contacts the ground to replace worn heels on shoes.  

Thanks.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:03 AM, johnv474 said:

Landwerlen Leather 317-636-8300. Goodyear 10.5 iron Neolite Toplifting strip 18" x18"  in Neutral or Oak.  $19.50/sheet.  You pay (actual) shipping.

Sorry so late to respond...I was buying sheets from Rogers shoe supply (formerly state leather) in San Antonio, but found some at southern for right about the same price....only problem was they charged me almost $30 for shipping from Dallas to corpus Christi....me thinks I will look at Landwerlen next time. Thanks for the heads up.